Malawi Lodge Accommodation Lilongwe is a four bedroom guesthouse run by British couple Tom Bowden and Rachel Balm.
It aims to be a comfortable and relaxed choice of accommodation in Lilongwe built, in the main, to provide accommodation to people volunteering at Lingadzi Academy which is just over the road.
It is cheaper than most accommodation in Lilongwe and offers an excellent standard of accommodation including double or twin en-suite rooms, dorm rooms and camping. All of which are at a standard that make it stand out from other lodges in Lilongwe. Malawi Lodge is perfect for travelers that are looking for a relaxed break in a vibrant Lilongwe township. Contact us here to ask any questions or make a booking – we’d love to hear from you!
• All rooms are serviced daily
• Laundry service is provided
• Air port shuttle service $30
• Free private parking on-site (reservation is not needed)
• Fully equipped kitchen to allow for self-catered guests
• No Check-in or Check out times – Check in or out at your convenience
• All children under 14 years stay free of charge when using existing beds
• Pets allowed
• Cash Only
• Free Luggage Storage
• Towels Supplied at No Extra charge
• Mosquito Nets in all rooms
Any questions… please just ask! We are very welcoming and would love to accommodate you so if you have any questions contact us here.
Malawi Lodge feels like home. Unlike a normal hotel in Lilongwe you will be able to make the most of the kitchen facilities and help yourself to tea and coffee whilst chilling out on the fantastic veranda. So don’t bother paying out a fortune to get a Hotel in Lilongwe – come and stay with us instead!
Malawi Lodge offers superb camping facilities. Pitch your tent on the grassy lawns and make the most of the fire pits, BBQ facilities and hot showers, essential for a perfect night camping. Lilongwe is a vibrant and bustling city and Malawi lodge is based in the township of Ntandire so there is plenty to see just outside your door!